May

May
Our houses for sale

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Jill and David's party on Easter Sunday

Well, I had to start a new post because I can't work out how to carry on on the old one. Anyway, as I was saying, some lovely people there : Rob and Karly who bought the Byron's house in Moussac, some friends of theirs called Carl and Clare who had two little children, Helen, who I adore, Hedley and Liz, who had just broken her arm the day before , so we were sling-twins! Nigel and Pauline, who I don't really know but apparently I had shown them some houses before they bought out here a couple of years ago. Karly was singing French nursery rhymes with Harriet and Freddy and they haven't stopped singing them since: bonjour Monsieur, bonjour Madame, bonjour Mademoiselle, je me presente, je suis Hélène Dupuis! A really lovely gay couple  called Nick (who Toby was convinced was not English) and his French boyfriend. I felt as though I had met them before but as it was all rather drunken I can't remember! Jill showed me their bedroom which is finished and looks amazing. Anyway, it was all good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment