May

May
Our houses for sale

Sunday 9 April 2017

Wonderful family

It's been a lovely weekend. Beautiful weather and I got sunburnt today, it only 9th April (Tilly's birthday) I potted up 5 butternut squash, 6 watermelon plants, and I think 12 cantaloupe melons. I've left them all outside so I hope it's not too cold over night. That's fine -I've just checked the weather and it says a low of 9 degrees tonight.

Fenella and Ben came back and Gus came just for the night and we had a lovely dinner last night. I made chicken with apple and chestnuts again as I had half a jar of chestnuts that needed finishing up. I also made my chocolate tart again which was yum and we had a really good laugh. I love it when they all come home. Harriet was not here sadly as she had gone to Paris with Matt to see an All Time Low concert. Ive been trying to remember what the jokes were as we really laughed and laughed - especially me and Fenella.

I weighed myself this morning: 76.7 kg! OMG! It really is time to do something about this. And my legs don't work either- I really struggle to stand up from a crouching position and obviously my arms don't work. Oh, I did make a poultice out of comfrey today and put it on my arm for about four hours and it feels better so I think I'll try and do that more often. I saw loads of YouTube videos about comfrey and I put it all around the feet of the fruit trees and in the compost. Then I moved on to watching loads of YouTube videos about permaculture, some of which were quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment